Monday, October 6, 2008

i love fall

So I don't know about anyone else but fall is my absolute FAV time of year. I love the crisp air, wearing sweaters, football games, leaves, pumpkins, Halloween, peaches, pies, and many other things. This fall has started off great and I loved spending this last conference weekend with some of our family. We got to have Ciara and Kent stay with us and we met up with Shandi, Elizabeth and Kenny for dinner after the boys went to the priesthood session. Us girls got to share some quality shopping time at the Gateway while waiting for the boys. Afterward we introduced Kent, Kenny and Elizabeth to the amazingness of Cafe Rio, I'm sure their lives have been changed forever! I am extremely fortunate to have such a wonderful family on both sides and I love them all so much! Thanks for the fun weekend everyone and Happy Fall!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana!!! Oh my heavens! How the heck are you?! I just happened to find your blog! I saw a picture of you from Ambre's farewell and thought, I wonder what Jana's up to... How are things? Check us out on our blog.

Alysia & Bryce said...

Oh my what a cute blog. I agree we do need to hang out soon. You guys need to let us know when you aren't busy.

amy said...

Hey you! We're mad you didn't come with Ryan to the hospital. Just becaue you didn't I'm not going to teach on Friday for another 2 weeks or so....jk. I'm actually having a longer recovery than I planned. I hopefully will be teaching by the end of the month. I MISS IT!! You guys have to come down soon though and eat dinner and maybe have some bubbly hot tub time. :O)

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that Katie said that... I found you on her blog!! Haha. But I'm glad I did.