Thursday, October 23, 2008

HUBBY TAG




THE HUBBY TAG
*What is your husbands name: Jordan Michael Hill
*How long have you been married? 2 years...and some!
*How long did you date? Dated 5 months, engaged 3 1/2
*How old is he? 24
*Who eats sweets? Definitely me
*Who said I love you first? Jord
*Who is taller? Jordan
*Who can sing best? Not sure, I think we're about the same
*Who is smarter? Is there really a fair way to answer that? We are both brilliant!
*Who does laundry? Me always
*Who pays bills? Both of us, depends on which bill
*Who sleeps on the right side? Jordan, he's slightly OCD about it
*Who mows the lawn? Neither of us now, but it will be him when we have a lawn, I've never even done it before!
*Who cooks dinner? Well on the rare occasion that is happens, it's me
*Who drives? I drive my car, he drives his truck. Depends on what we take.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Jordan...although I am getting better :)
*Who kissed who first? Jordan, I didn't ever make the first move!
*Who asked who out first? Jord, again I'm very traditional this way.
*Who wears the pants? Depends on who you ask I guess, most people would say me, but little do they know, Jord can put his foot down!

And I couldn't resist the cuteness of this pic...



Now I tag Mani, Lauren, Ashley and Camille

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that picture is too cute. I love seeing old pictures! Which Ashley are you referring to though, I saw another one on your list??

Anonymous said...

Oh! You guys are cute. I love the fact that you have never mowed your own lawn. Jana, you kill me. I agree with the tradionness (yes, I made up that word).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Evidently I deleted that comment?! That works just fine though, I needed something to post! HaHa!

Marcie said...

Hello!!!! Blog on! :)