Monday, January 3, 2011

AND...

...it's a GIRL!

I still can't believe it. Some of you know that I have been long-convinced I would never be getting a girl in this lifetime. I am glad to be proven wrong by not one, but two ultrasounds. On that note, I loved the ultrasounds. I have not yet felt this little baby move (to my knowledge), so when I saw everything that was going on inside me I was amazed. I couldn't believe how much you could see and I was way impressed. I'm glad I finally feel a connection with this little one. Only bummer was after the ultrasound I just wanted her here to hold and cuddle already! I'm officially halfway, but it seems like I won't get that baby here for a long time yet. The nice thing was going up to my parents house after the ultrasound and cuddling my cute new niece, Jane. I was lame enough to not get one single picture of her or any Christmas festivities for that matter. Just know we had a great holiday and loved seeing all of (both) our familes and some friends. Happy New Year!

13 comments:

The Sherman's said...

I'm so excited for you Jana! It was fun to see you at the Vellinga party and I hope you found some cute fabrics shopping with your mom and sisters. The second half will go fast, I promise!

Shandi Elise Hill said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for y'all!!!

Branden and Melissa said...

Yay! Congrats! I know it seems like forever, but once I found out what I was having it seemed to go by a little faster because I was able to start shopping! And now I only have one week left til my due date and it seems like time flew by! But at the same time, it seems like it is dragging because I just want the bad part over with and have him in my arms! I hope the second half goes good for you! I can't believe that we are at this stage in our lives! It seems like not to long ago we were locker buddies! :)

KristenMV said...

i knew it the whole time, told you so heyyy if she's born on the 17 could you name her Sofie McCall after me? just a thought

Torey said...

Congratulations! We (Tanner and I) are both excited for you! We need pictures!

Camille said...

So excited for you guys! Did you get some headbands on that site?? It's time for crocheting and bow making!! :) The last half is the slowest but it zooms right by once she is here...it is so weird how that happens!! Can't wait to see this little Hill!

lauren and ryan said...

yahoo - jane and sophie bffs!

The Gardners said...

That was my guess! I am so excited for you two. She is going to be a doll.

Diane said...

Wahoo for girls! We are so excited for you! If you are going to be into bows and such we have a ton that my goofballs won't let me put in there hair anymore. I'll send them your way! Love ya

Kaylie said...

I am so incredibly excited for you guys! Little girls are so fun! And don't worry, it may feel like the pregnancy is going slow, but by the time you make it there it will feel like it flew by. Congrats again!

Yum Yucky said...

Yay! There's gonna be princess parties and mommy-daughter days and daddy time and pretty outfits galore. hehehe. Girls are certainly a handful, but ohhh so sweet!

Suzie Soda said...

Jana..that is so so awesome. I am so happy for you.
You will be a great mom. Good Luck... MAY 19TH IS MY ANNIVERSARY. XOXO

Suzie Soda said...

Jana..that is so so awesome. I am so happy for you.
You will be a great mom. Good Luck... MAY 19TH IS MY ANNIVERSARY. XOXO