Monday, January 31, 2011

*whelmed*

(Doesn't this pic just make you miss him??)

"I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be, whelmed?"



That is how I currently feel. In case you don't know what line that is from, it's 10 Things I Hate About You and now I just wish I could watch it instead of quoting it.



Rather than give you the 10 Things I Hate About Life currently...I've decided just to leave it at that. I am whelmed. Maybe on the brink of overwhelmed but I'm just trying to take it all one day at a time.



So forgive the lack of blogging anything interesting or important in my life. Basically I am working full time, schooling full time, and trying to relax sometime in between those things. What I really want to be doing is preparing my baby's nursery, actually reading a book about pregnancy or babies, exercising, watching a movie, and sleeping. Is that so much to ask???



Apparently.



I hope you are all having the January/February lull as I am. Let's blame it on that, ok?

4 comments:

the hills said...

NO! there is no jan/feb lull! it's in your head. i will always defend this time of year to you. i LOOOVE it! :)

quit your stupid job already. it'll make you feel worlds better. i'm just kidding. kinda. haha.

KristenMV said...

aw janbonan I can't wait to meet sophie and in a while it will all be worth it right? but how should i know I'm only 14! love you

Rach Wood said...

I've never really felt the January lull until this year, and it hit strong! CONGRATS on the girl!!! Now you get to shop for all the fun girl accessories and it's sooo fun!
PS Kelly HAS helped out! I just feel like the worst visiting teaching partner in the world right now, hopefully she'll forgive me for that one!

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Amen to everything you said. I was just reading in this journal thing I had in high school... it had all these "favorites" to fill in the blanks for & anyway for favorite actor I had listed Heath Ledger. It was weird to think that only a few years after I'd written that, he'd be gone. Your post made me want to watch that movie too, but alas I am in the same boat-- not being able to do what I want to do right now. And it SUCKS for sure. Especially when my nursery is totally not ready & this little guy will be arriving in a matter of weeks. Yikes. I guess the point of this long comment is I am whelmed too & I support you in your whelmed-ness.