Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's about that time...

I love this time of year, it is my absolute favorite! I love the smells, the sights, the treats and the crunch of leaves, just to name a few. I love the anticipation of the holidays and visiting with our families. (Yes, I am already listening to Christmas music, and I am not ashamed)! This year is particularly happy for us though. We are anticipating much more than just the holidays...we are finally having us a Baby Hill! I can think of nothing else that would make this time of year better and happier for us. I am just out of my first trimester (hallelujah) and we are so completely excited. I am due May 19th; hard to believe that in just six months we will have a little one in our lives, but we can't wait! Happy Holidays!

17 comments:

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Awesome! Congrats to you guys. It's amazing how many babies are coming into the world in 2011. haha. So excited for you. Hope the pregnancy has been going smoothly. And yay for the second trimester-- it's great!! :)

Unknown said...

YEA! Congratulations!!! You'll be a great mommy!

Beckey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is really exciting news! And what a great day to be due! :) Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl! Hope you're feeling okay!

Camille said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Rachael said...

That is absolutely wonderful! Congratulations!

Jared & Chelsea Bailey said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

Erin and Corey said...

Wha?! Congrats! oh you will be such cute parents!

KristenMV said...

Janbonan!!!! (heheheh i already knew) I have your weeks written down on the calender so I can keep track way excited to see Kristen Jr. on May 17

the hills said...

LOOOOOVE THIS! :)

the hills said...

ps: baby Hill's are the ultimate best!!

The Joneses said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!

Rob and I started listening to Christmas music about 2 weeks ago. It is never too early. :)

The Gardners said...

YAY! Congrats you guys. You two are going to be awesome parents. We are so excited for you two!!

Sarah F. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. So happy for you two.

morgan and whitney. said...

congratulations jana! that is the most exciting news!

Marcie Cahoon said...

I am so happy for you both! You will be GREAT parents! Cant wait!!!

Rach Wood said...

Congrats Jana! I'm soooo excited for you guys and you will be such a good mom! It's in your blood! Keep us posted if it's a boy or girl!

Yum Yucky said...

Wow! Mommy-dom is calling! God bless the precious Baby. :)