Monday, September 14, 2009

Congratulations...

...to my wonderfully talented sister, Erin, and my equally talented niece Abby! They have both landed roles in South Jordan's production of Annie! Erin got the role of Grace, and Abby is the understudy for Annie, which we are all hoping involves some potential matinee performances, or that the other girl gets mysteriously ill...he he. But Abby will also be one of the orphans so she will have a lot to learn! They are both so great at singing and acting and we are so excited for them to get to do this together. The play will be this November so anyone in the area, watch out for dates so you can see these rising stars!

6 comments:

Green Bean said...

Thanks Jana- you make us blush!

lauren and ryan said...

Yay! i was just thinking about this yesterday and was going to call Abby to see how auditions went. I didn't know Erin was doing it too! Congrats guys!

KristenMV said...

this is so awesome I knew they could do it out of 150 girls abby got the understudy and erin got grace!!!!

Marcie Cahoon said...

That is awesome! I have ALWAYS wanted to be on Annie. My mom took me and my friends to see Annie when i was little and i was SO jealous...! Lucky them!!! :) Your family is so talented!

Unknown said...

I love musicals! I'll have to go eventhough I don't know them.

Mandee said...

That is so EXCITING! I'm sure that they will do an awesome job! All of your family is so talented!

Mandee