Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to School...

During this past week Jordan and I both started school again. Jordan was completely excited to get back into it, he missed having classes this summer. I'm starting to worry that he wants to be a lifelong student....let's hope not. But lucky for us, this is our last year of undergrad and living in Provo! Jordan graduates in April, and I, being the ultra-slacker that I am, will have my Associates finished by April. I've got a much better class line-up than my summer semester, so I can't complain. We are excited to be moving on to new and different opportunities once we're done here, and we're doing our best to enjoy all we can about Provo while we're here. This semester will be extremely busy for both of us, we won't see much of each other but at least we have a Sunday once a week to keep us sane. Good luck to all you other students starting up yet another semester, let the fun begin!

3 comments:

The Gardners said...

Welcome back Jana! I am so bummed that we aren't in the same ward anymore. We will definitely need to keep in touch. Good luck with this semester. Fall is nice because it seems like it goes by a lot quicker with all the wonderful holidays...thank goodness!

Branden and Melissa said...

I m in the same boat as you i have one semester (four classes) left til i get my associates! I feel like such a slacker too! Its only taking me five years to get my associates, i can't imagine how long it will take me to get my bachelors! Good luck finishing up! I hope I'll be done soon too!

Mandee said...

Good Luck with the new school year! Makayla just start the kindergarten, she is loving every minute of it.
Mandee