Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye Ambre!

My best friend Ambre is leaving this week for the Italy Milan Mission. I will miss her so so much but she is going to be such an awesome missionary! It would be wrong for me to keep her here all to myself. We got together with our old roomies, excluding Kathleen and Kathryn (dang you out-of-staters) and it was so fun catching up! Emily is also leaving this week for her mission to Denmark so our timing was perfect. I am truly privileged to have had the opportunity to have such wonderful friends and I love them!














Ambre gave a farewell talk on Sunday and it was so so good. She really showed off her missionary speaking skills! Her mom and my mom also sang a duet that was beautiful. Her parents both gave really excellent talks as well. Her sweet Mom invited everyone over for some delicious food, she's an amazing woman!

We love you Ambre and we will miss you! Good luck!!!


4 comments:

PC&Trev said...

Hey Jordan,
I haven't seen or heard anything about you in forever. This is Christtina Higgins, Phil and I got married back in 2004. We have one son, he's 15 months old. email me at christtinahiggins@yahoo.com and I'll add you to my blog list. I stay private, I'm kind of a nut about the internet and pictures of Trevor.

Lindsay said...

I am happy to see you are doing well! Glad you started a blog so we can stay in touch!

Eric and Kathleen said...

Okay, maybe it't because I'm preg, but I am just crying looking at these pics, because it makes me miss you guys SO bad. Those pictures look just like all the ones from raintree, except me and Kat aren't in them. SAD!!! And I miss Ambre already! We were all seriously so lucky to live together, and keep each other in line. I wouldn't trade my life now for anything, but there really isn't anything like living with 8 crazy fun girls. I miss ya Jana, hope you're doing good!

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Hey Jana! Thanks for the comment, it's great to hear from you. We're doing well! Are you lovin' the married life?! Hey we live in Provo too, so maybe I'll see you around :)