Wednesday, June 29, 2011


Baby Sophie is 6 weeks old today and gave me a great grin to celebrate!

So, since she is 6 weeks old I had my Dr. appt yesterday, everything looks great so I was cleared to exercise again, yay! SO I was eager to start this morning and decided to start small with some floor exercises, legs, abs, pushups, etc. Everyone said doing crunches for the first time might be a little depressing, it actually wasn't too bad. However, what was depressing was deciding since I felt so good I should go for a run around the neighborhood, just a quick 1 mile lap. Ha. THAT was where the reality check set in. I would like to blame my pathetic excuse of a 13:00 mile on the fact that it was much hotter outside than the last time I went running, and I was pushing a stroller. We'll chalk it up to that for now...in the meantime I've got some work to do!

Good thing I have such an adorable baby to distract me :)

4 comments:

Marissa said...

She is so big now!!! And she is adorable!! And I wish I could run a 13 minute mile...

KristenMV said...

so cute, I love the smile!

The Gardners said...

She is ADORABLE! It is amazing how much they change in just a few weeks.

Camille said...

Okay...she is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! :) I love that sweet uncontrollable smile!! I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!!!! Keep her from growing until then, okay? You're so ambitious getting out and running...way to go. Send some of that motivation this way please!!