Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2 Weeks Old


Just a little update! We went to Sophie's first Dr appointment (almost a week ago) and here were the results:

Height: 21 1/4" - 83%
Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz - 48%
Head: 14 1/2" - 71%

So she's definitely growing! We are getting more comfortable with this whole parenting thing every day and it gets easier every day too. We've enjoyed lots of visitors and we love it!

This is often how I find her sleeping, Jord hates it!


Claire and Sophie

With cousins Jane (6 mos) and Jackson (2 mos)
Not the greatest pic but we did our best!


With Nana's quilt


Getting bigger!

8 comments:

Camille said...

She is beautiful. Claire's headband is constantly falling over her eyes while sleeping. I am finally getting used to pulling it back when I lay her down. :) I love that last pick...caption..."ahhhh..."

Marissa said...

She has already changed so much!!

Diane said...

She's adorable! I wish I could give her some squishy kisses!

Lindsay said...

She is such a little doll!

Ben and Holly said...

She is beautiful Jana! I'm so happy for you guys!

Nisa and Colby said...

She is so cute!!!

The Gardners said...

Kyle hates those darn headbands too when they fall over the eyes! I just tell him that it becomes a sleeping mask. : ) She is so cute!

Rach Wood said...

She is perfect! I cant get over how tiny she looks! Congrats guys, I hope she is a good baby for you.