Friday, June 4, 2010

Las Vegas!

We got to go to Las Vegas with some of our very best friends last month and it was so fun! We don't get to see Kathryn and Austin or Kathleen and Eric very often so it was really nice of them to trek out for some fun. I love these girls the most, I definitely wish I was able to see them more often but I'll take what I can get. And Ambre and Stacey were kind enough to come along even though we brought our husbands...that's a true friend!

Ambre, Me, Kathryn, Kathleen
Jordan and Me

Some of the displays at the Bellagio, I love to stop and see whatever incredibly creative idea they come up with. You could smell the flowers everywhere and it was so yummy, I didn't want to leave!










We made sure to go to Serendipity, some of us had never been. The food was divine and we of course loved the frozen hot chocolates!




The Bellagio fountains! We spent a good amount of time here, it was awesome as always.


Eric, Kathleen, Jord, Me, Kathryn, Austin, Ambre and Stace



My one and only requirement for the trip was Maggiano's. It was delicious as always!


At the Venetian.
I did my best with pictures but still missed a lot! We spent some time at the pool, which was so awesome. Lots of yummy food, including the very best cheesecake I've ever had at Cheesecake Factory (Coconut Cream, I think), some shopping, more steps than we could count (good thing Aust had his pedometer), games, late nights, talk, talk, talk! It was a great time to finally get away after school and such and we loved it. Here's to good friends and warm weather! Love you all!

5 comments:

Camille said...

That looks like so much fun and with no babies??? What a treat!!! Glad you guys had a blast.

Mandee said...

Looks like alot of fun. I ready for a get away. Maybe soon.

Yum Yucky said...

Well it looks like good times! but I am kinda lame. For a 1/2 a second, I thought those mushrooms were real.

Suzie Soda said...

You look adorable. Did you ever eat at Maggianos in Richmond? Glad you had fun. xoxo

Rach Wood said...

You guys all look so cute and the same as I remember you all! What a fun trip though! I want to plan a trip with all friends, but it's hard getting everyone's crazy schedules to all work out...yes the race was fun. And I talk to your sister pretty much on a daily basis! In fact I NEED to talk to her because I slacked on visiting teaching this month! Busy summer!