Wednesday, March 4, 2009

03.03.09

My oldest friend, McKenzie, got hitched yesterday! She married Deven Garner in the Logan, Utah temple and it was beautiful! The weather was gorgeous, just a little windy. The sealing was sweet and done in plenty of time! They specifically picked this date because Kenzie loves math and it was a "square root day." (3x3=9) It was pretty funny because the sealer actually mentioned how smart it was for them to pick that date. I'm sure that made them even more sure they picked the perfect day!
Logan Temple

We had a lot of time to kill before pics so Jordan got creative and we took a picture of a shadow kiss.

The new Mr. and Mrs. coming out of the temple


Deven and McKenzie


The luncheon following the temple was at the Copper Mill restaurant. The last time Jordan and I were in Logan we ran into the photographer from our own wedding and he told us that he had some pictures displayed in this restaurant and that our wedding was one of them. So we had to check that out and when we found our picture on the wall by the little barber shop, we also saw our photographer! It was pretty crazy but fun. So here we are with our wedding pic in the background. Hard to believe that was over two years ago.

The reception took place at a church in Clinton and we got to see so many friends there. I don't get to see these people very often anymore so it was really fun for me.

Me and Kenz

The bride and groom sharing their first dance Eating the cake, they were way too nice to each other!
Everything went really smoothly and the night was perfect. I am so extremely happy for my dear friend and am excited for her to start this new adventure. I have never seen her so happy in all of my life so Congrats you two and best wishes!

7 comments:

Branden and Melissa said...

hey jana! My hubby and I got sealed today! Just thought I'd let ya know! It was at the Anchorage Alaska temple, and my mom and husbands parents flew up here, it was a wonderful day.

Camille said...

We miss you guys so much! I will have to show Bryce the NASCAR pics...I amsure he'll be sad he missed outy. In fact, his phone alarm went off on Saturday and it was a reminder for the race. Glad you guys are having fun...what are the summer plans so far?

Camille said...

Umm...let me check our schedule...fourth of july is open! :) Any ideas?

Mandee said...

Hi Jana,
It's Mandee. Kenzie looks beatiful that night and the reception was gorgeous Amy did such an awesome job. Looks like you ad Jordan keep pretty busy. Hows the family?

Eric and Kathleen said...

Hey! Kenzie looks gorgeous. And I love the shadow kiss! Sorry I haven't called you back. I really do want to talk.

Anonymous said...

I was so sad I had to miss it! Oh, they look absolutely stunning. She's so cute!

Lindsay said...

It was so fun to see you there!