Saturday, November 22, 2008

Date night with the Fam



This past week I got to go with some of my family to see "Aida" at the Hale Theater in Orem. I LOVE going to plays there because of how small it is and how fun it is to actually see the faces of the actors. I never have enough money to get those kinds of seats at the big Broadway shows so it's nice to know what it's like! We go to shows there every once in a while and I think they always do such a great job, and for the price it's really good. So I didn't really know what Aida was about and it was a little different at first but they did realy good. Some of the costuming wasn't my favorite but I got over it. The girl who played Aida was incredible and she actually was in my brother Ryan's ward last year and she sang at Ryan and Lauren's wedding so it was fun to see her in an actual role, her voice is amazing! Before the play we got to go out with everyone to Goodwood which we love, most of them had never been so it was a good chance to introduce everyone to the goodness. I love these fun family nights!


Mom, Erin and Me--Erin was my date since Jordan couldn't go.


Kristen and Dad


Ryan, Lauren and cute baby Levi


Bryce and Amy


Marissa and Jonny

1 comment:

amy said...

We had fun! Thanks for letting us crash your family extravaganza!