Saturday, August 16, 2008

Here we go...

Well we are new to the blogging world. We debated doing one because we honestly don't feel like our lives are all that interesting! But I guess we've caved and decided to follow the crowd. Our lives are pretty mundane, but we love it. The most recent event going on for us is Jordan's acceptance into BYU's Marriott Business program. He has worked SO hard to get in and we are super excited that he's been accepted. His plan is to do a business major with an emphasis in finance, and minor in Spanish and Film. So he will be graduating in April 2010 if everything goes according to plan. He's very excited to have a graduation date and start taking his classes that he knows he'll enjoy. Jordan has also just recently started an internship with Novell working in their financial department and he really likes it so it's been great. I'm still just working for the dental office and that is going well, always an adventure! We've loved our summer so far and we're sad for it to end becuase that means we won't see a whole lot of each other once school starts. Thank heaven for weekends!

11 comments:

Camille said...

Welcome to the blogger world! Your blog looks great!! Now I can keep even close tabs on you guys despite the fact that you live 15 steps from us!! :)

troynerin said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Congratulations Jordan!!! You are going to do very well in business school. We are so glad that your persistence paid off. (I'm sure it was all of those great edits in your essay!)

Beckey said...

Hey Jana! I saw the link to your blog on Facebook! I'll have to check it out every once in a while! Here's our link:
www.buxton5.blogspot.com

-Beckey

Rich and Nicole said...

yay! Welcome to the blogging world!! its fun...

Chelsea Leigh said...

Hey Jord I don't know if I told you how proud I am of you! I love you and Jana soOOO much! Keep me in your mind, I'll keep you in mine! P.S Let me know if BYU is as good a school as you say it is! ;)

Chelsea Leigh said...

how did you get your sight to be so cute? can you give me any tips?

Branden and Melissa said...

Hey! Your blog is so cute! How do you add decorative backgrounds like that? I can't figure it out! Alaska is beautiful! Its just going to be hard when my husband deploys to Afghanistan in February or March, then I will be here alone. But thats military life, I guess. Anyways keep in touch!

Eric and Kathleen said...

AHHHHH!!!!! I am SO excited you FINALLY got a blog! Yay!!! It is so cute too! Congrats to Jord, that's freakin' awesome. I am so excited you have a blog Jana!

Rachael said...

Welcome! Welcome! I will give your blog address to Linds. Her blog is jcaldwellcrew.blogspot.com
You can see pics of her cute new baby boy!

Let me know if you want an invite to our blog- our lives aren't very exciting either. :)

La and Dev said...

Yay for Jordan and Jana getting a blog! Add us to your list!

Nisa and Colby said...

I'm so glad that you started a blog! It's a great way to keep in touch. Hope things are going well!