Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's the little things

This post is a little late, but it's ok. Jordan got me these flowers a few days before Mother's Day and had them sent to my work. I love roses, I'm pretty traditional. Some of you may think it's a little weird that he went out of his way to get me something since I'm not a mother yet, and no I'm not pregnant either! He just wanted to be sweet and I appreciated it so much. You always hear the phrase, "absence makes the heart grow fonder." That is definitely true for me. Jordan only left for Michigan about a week and a half ago but I feel like it's been forever! I can't wait to get out there and feel like I have a husband again. :)

2 comments:

Camille said...

Totally can relate. It is tough. Glad you guys will be together soon. Miss you guys!

Nisa and Colby said...

Oh that is so sweet! When I first started reading our post I totally got excited and thought you were announcing something. Oh well. :)