Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Confused?

Ok, American Idol has me mixed up! My favorite has been Kris for most of the season, and he's been doing great...until last night. I didn't think he did as bad as the judges said, but I've definitely liked his other songs better. Then, my two LEAST favorite people so far, Adam and Matt, were my favorite performances of the night. I think I may have judged them a little too quickly. Matt has not been so wonderful all the way along, but I really enjoyed his last night. Adam has been pretty good all along, with the exception of his "self-indulgent" psycho week. I hate to admit it, but he's growing on me a bit. The only thing that didn't off-set me was Allison's performance, I think she rocked and is doing great. The results tonight will tell! I'm just hoping Kris will get lots of votes because of his bad comments and worried fans. Even though everyone says Adam is going to win, I'd like him to have some good competition!

4 comments:

Camille said...

I'm with you! I love Kris (Chris?)! I wasn't thrilled with his performance but he has been so great. I think it is time for Lil' or the curly haired guy to go. I think Kris may be saved because those two are not great. We'll see tonight!

Branden and Melissa said...

I agree with you on all levels! I really like Adam he has grown on me a lot too! I think the blind guy should go tonight personally I think he has been getting a lot of sympathy votes. Anyways, I guess we'll see!

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gardners said...

Amen sister! Adam is I believe starting to redeem himself. Although I am still having a hard time getting over his CREEPY Johnny Cash performance. I have to admit, I am always anxious to see what hair style he will have each week...weirdo!