Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby, Bride and Boston's

I got to go up to Clinton this weekend for some girly fun, which I thoroughly enjoyed! I started off stopping in Kaysville on my way to Clinton. My sister Kelly had her 5th little girl on Tuesday and I was dying to finally see her. So below is Lilah Ryan Hadley and she's adorable. Her hair is a little red, and she looks like her sister Ruby, to me anyway. She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz (I think) and she has been their best and healthiest baby so far.
Baby Lilah

Me and Lilah

Next stop was Boston's in Layton. I have never even heard of this place but I loved it! I met up with my old roommate Stacey for lunch here and it was so good to catch up. She's so sweet and bought my lunch for my upcoming birthday. They have some really creative pizzas, I got a tropical chicken one, which I highly recommend. I wish I got to see Stace more, but whenever I can I take advantage of it! It sure makes me miss all my other roommates too!

My final stop was for one of my best friends, Mckenzie's, bridal shower. She's getting married in March and I'm so excited for her! I've known her for as long as I can remember, we've got some of the best memories ever. I got to see a lot of old friends there so it was a lot of fun. She got lots of cute things and I'm sure will enjoy them to their fullest!

So that wraps it up! I had a lot of fun spending time with these girls, I'm really fortunate to have had such wonderful people in my life that still make time for me. Love you girls!

4 comments:

The Sherman's said...

I'm so happy for Kelly and Scott. I've been wondering about her and the baby, so I'm so glad you posted. I never hear anything out here in VA. What a cute name. If you talk to her tell her congrats for us. Sounds like a fun trip, I was hoping to read that the "bride" part had something to do with Jonny, but I guess I'll have to go on hoping with that one.

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for the pictures of Lilah since Kelly and Scott are NO help in that department. See you Saturday

Rach Wood said...

I dont have the internet yet so it takes me a while to get back but come over ANYTIME you are at your sisters! I'd love it! And I'm always home. Lilah is adorable, I've been wondering if she had her yet so I'm glad you posted a picture!

The Gardners said...

Your neice is adorable! So your birthday is coming up eh? Good to know : ).